myBziks
.. at times when i start to feel empty, when darkness overflows me and makes me shiver and quiver from its sinister breath... it's like a ray in the darkness, like a rope of hope that i clutch in my hands so hard that it hurts... well, this is from another series...
Anyway, recently the cells of my beautiful mind have found another addiction to keep me entertained, and strangely enough it's anime...))) Who would've ever thought!
         Never thought it would be so real to me, so vivid and absorbing... It came like a wave of forbidden desires,/hmm/  a way of self-expression, self-improvement, and of course entertainment.... Thanx to Masashi Kishimoto :**** million hugs to a man of such fantasies, and billion bows! 
And here i find myself absorbed in all kind of anime related things - manga, fan fiction and fanart! A soothing relaxation to my mind and soul, when I watch, when i read, when i draw... it's such a "outta-universe-feeling"... :) 
P.S. Aishiteimasu Itachi,  aishiteimasu Deidara!!! 
0 Responses

Post a Comment